Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Articulation Arrow: DC Direct Green Arrow and Speedy

Articulation Arrow: DC Direct Green Arrow and Speedy

I found this gem on Ebay a couple weeks ago. I never new this set even existed, and of course I had to pick it up as soon as I saw it. Not only does this set contain both Green Arrow AND Speedy but also both the Arrowplane and the Arrowcar. Its like GA fan heaven!

Now, I haven't actually opened the box yet, because I'm afraid the cats will run off with the Arrowplane and I'll never find it again, but I'll be cracking this sucker open later this week. I'll get you a full report then.

4 comments:

Tweety said...

All you need is an Arrowcave to put em all in. Do check out my review of 'Quiver' on my humble blog.

Bubbashelby said...

I remember that set! Wish I had picked that up when it was released.

Ricardo Victoria said...

Aww man!!! Those are so sweet. The whole set.

However I can't stop laughing at that scene from Quiver, between Batman and Ollie:

"Arrowplane? Did you have any original thought back then?"

rob! said...

these DC Direct sets were so beautiful...and the packaging is aces.